The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for all practices, processes, and procedures involved in the credentialing and re-appointment processes for our providers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be organized, concise, and detail-oriented
- Be an effective communicator
- Be comfortable speaking with providers, staff, administration, and other entities with whom Allure Health works (insurance companies, third parties, etc.)
- Construct and adhere to timelines/timely completion of tasks
- Complete required credentialing/privileging documentation and processes for hospitals, insurances, etc.
- Obtain and maintain records
- Verify information accuracy
- Validate and revalidate information
- Accurately relay and input information into databases
- Maintain a master log/master data plan pertaining to all relevant provider credentialing information
Previous experience with credentialing and an understanding of policies and procedures is required.
Allure Health requires all staff to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated (including boosters) and flu vaccinated.
Job Type: Part-time